Uplifting the world with memory
Toshiba Memory, which boasts the world’s second-largest share in the flash memory market, has changed its name to KIOXIA. “KIO” comes from the Japanese “kioku,” or memory. “XIA” is derived from “axia,” the Greek word for value. KIOXIA reflects the company’s mission to "uplift the world with ‘memory.’
Gold for Memory
Copaco is pleased to announce to be the exclusive distributor for Kioxia in the BeNeLux. To celebrate the launch of this new brand, we are launching the 'Gold for memory' incentive on May 4th. Buy for € 2000 in Kioxia products from the Copaco webshop and have a chance to win a gold bar!
How to win
- Buy Kioxia products from our webshop
- Make sure you buy for at least € 2000
- Be one of the first ten to reach the target
Terms & Conditions
- All Kioxia products, bought within the campaign period, are included in this campaign.
- The campaign runs from May 4th 2020 up to and including June 30th 2020.
- Special bids are excluded.
- You participate automatically when buying Kioxia products with Copaco.
- Winners will be announced at the end of June.
Copaco reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions if necessary