Unprecedented NVMe Performance and Capacity Density
FlashArray//X is all-flash, 100% software-driven, and 100% NVMe storage designed to support everything from entry-level to mainstream enterprise environments and next-gen cloud-native applications. Discover the benefits of simplifying and modernising with an all-flash data center. Now available at Copaco, with exceptional conditions on the //X10 and //X20 series.
Effortless Storage Management
FlashArray’s Purity operating environment delivers the power, performance, and resilience of a Modern Data Experience™. Get rich data services, global flash management, industry-leading efficiency, and fabric support—and continuous innovation.
Get a cache boost for SAP Hana, Oracle, and SQL Server—all your business-critical apps. Pure DirectMemory with Intel Optane delivers up to a 50% reduction in latency. It’s as simple as plugging in a DirectMemory module—no configuration or tuning required.
Modern Data Protection
Included at no extra cost, Purity Snapshots and CloudSnap™ deliver data portability for FlashArray//X to secondary FlashArray™, FlashBlade®, or NFS targets for replication and tiering, or to Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud for off-premises backup.
About Pure Storage
Pure Storage develops flash-based storage for data centers using consumer-grade solid state drives. Flash storage is faster than traditional disk storage, but more expensive. Pure Storage develops proprietary de-duplication and compression software to improve the amount of data that can be stored on each drive. It also develops its own flash storage hardware.
Pure Storage has three primary product lines:
- The FlashBlade for unstructured data
- The FlashArray//M that uses Pure Storage's proprietary flash hardware
- The higher-end NVMe FlashArray//X
Its products use an operating system called Purity.
Pure is positioned highest for Ability to Execute and furthest for Completeness of Vision in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage Arrays.
Download the complimentary report to gain valuable insights, including:
- The current state of the data storage market
- Gartner’s evaluation of vision, strengths, and cautions for each primary storage vendor
- Why Pure Storage was named a Leader and positioned highest for ability to execute and furthest to the right for completeness of vision
Why Pure Storage?
- Turn Data Into Intelligence and Advantage // The new world of data presents opportunity - and challenge. Data shared when and where needed is the engine of value. Convert data to value with a modern data experience across people, places and clouds.
- Optimize Everything Production // Accelerate your mission-critical apps, eliminate data silos, and shed all the complexity of legacy infrastructures. Build a modern data experience that delivers enterprise reliability and automation without compromising on innovation. Optimize your cloud environments with industry-leading automation, efficiency, and Evergreen® savings.
- Empower DevOps Engineers // Speed time to market and drive developer productivity. Enable self-service and instantly accessible developer environments, turbo-charge concurrent builds, and ensure developers use the latest production data. Run modern DevOps, and the entire CI/CD pipeline, powered by VMs or containers – on an effortless, all-flash foundation.
- Drive Tomorrow's Analytics, Today // Unlock hidden insights in your data, in real time, with massively parallel performance, rich data sets, and real-time data pipelines. Instead of 10s of disparate data silos, enable elastic scale and broad data sharing for everything: AI, machine learning, and other modern analytics approaches.